Members in Hands-On Science Partners are businesses, educators, policy makers, legislators and other stakeholders who are invested in our core purpose – improving students’ achievement in science through hands-on learning.
- Our collective advocacy offers a strong voice for student achievement in science
- We work to open new distribution channels for quality, hands-on instructional materials
- We encourage collaboration in order to leverage individual strengths
- We provide education and training for individual partners to learn how to work effectively with legislators, policy makers, educational stakeholders and other constituencies
- We monitor issues, legislation and programmatic opportunities for our members and distribute a report through electronic mail and our web site